Fixed Price Installation Description
Your new TV, Home Theatre System or SMART Devices have been installed and are ready to go. Are you getting the most out of the technology? Let us give you a rundown of the features available to you, and how to enjoy your investment to the fullest.
- Evaluate your system and it’s current configuration
- Understand your devices, and how you use them
- Provide “step by step” instructions for typical “usage scenarios”
- Provide a 1 page “cheat sheet” for family members and guests.
- Please note: Any additional required hardware and/or parts not specifically mentioned above may incur additional charges.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
A person at least 18 years of age is required to be present during the entire installation
- Please have your system accessories such as remote controls readily available
- If you have product manuals for your existing equipment please have them available
- Your AV SEAL(s) will require the following to complete your installation
- Unobstructed access to the devices
- Access to the residence
- The property owner’s consent & cooperation to enter the residence or business
- A safe working environment
- Electrical power
No wiring or other connections or installation services are included with a training or tutorial session. Technician may suggest a change to your system configuration, however these suggestions are intended as a value added service and additional charges will apply. Your technician will provide you with a detailed estimate for your consideration, but you will never be under any obligation to accept these optional modifications.
Serving Durham Region, Clarington, Peterborough, Lindsay and surrounding areas. Travel Charges may be applicable to out of area service.